Saturday, May 8, 2021

Kelly Plantation

 Grammy is in town for a couple weeks.  Ashley played hooky from work yesterday, and we all headed out to Kelly Plantation for some golf.  We had a lovely time.  Here's Ashley dusting off the rust on the driving range.

Note the perfect form :-)  Before heading out, the starter took our picture.
The course was in great shape and was very scenic.  I took some movies, but the focus isn't very good--I guess I need to go back to using my camera instead of my phone.
Here's an action shot of Ashley, again with the perfect form.
Here's a shot of Mom hitting what certainly was a perfect drive.
Finally, a good shot of Ashley crushing one way out into the distance.
We had a lovely time out at Kelly.  We didn't set any records, but I think Ashley parred a par 5, and that is something she'd never done before.  The weather was perfect, and best of all, we didn't see any snakes :-)

No comments: