Saturday, May 8, 2021

Final Band Concert

 The Meigs Middle School Band had their final performance of the year last night.  They sounded amazing, and it was great to being in a theater with a lot of people.  Before we headed out, we took some pictures.  Note that Bode is really getting tall.



Before the start of the concert, I embarrassed Bode and got a picture of him and his friend, Brendan.
The band played, and they sounded great.  I recorded two of the selections...sort of.  The first recording is tilted 90 degrees the wrong way, while the second recording ends abruptly because my phone ran out of memory.  From now on, I am using my camera for the important movies :-)

Ashley has a video of the third song, and I'll try to get that from here if I can pry her phone from her hands :-)  Pleasant weekend to all.

No comments: