Sunday, December 20, 2020

Award Winning Decorations

 After months of campaigning and charges of illegal votes being counted, the Poquito Bayou Homeowners Association has awarded our house for having the most whimsical theme for the 2020 holiday season.  How exciting is that!?!  I just wish I knew what it meant.

We woke up this morning and found the below sign in our front yard.

We figure the port-o-pot had to have clinched things for us :-).  I took a movie of the light show for our house.  I don't know if the movie accurately presents the whimsicalness of the decorations.

There is this one house in our neighborhood that went crazy with the lights.  I'll have to take a picture of it, both in the daylight and in the evening just to show the sheer density of their decorations.

No comments: