Sunday, June 2, 2019

June

June is officially here, which means I had another birthday.  Ashley and Bode were nice enough to get me a whole pile of birthday donuts in lieu of a cake.  Ashley also got us the water version of Spike Ball, which is a pretty fun game Bode and I have been playing.  We set it up in the water this morning and had some fun.  Here are some action photos.
As we were getting out, Joey and Barkley were playing.  If you ever come over to our house and wonder why we have some much dirt inside, here is why...
We went to the Waffle House for a nice lunch and then headed over to goofy golf.  Ashley destroyed us--she had FIVE holes-in-one, which has to be some type of McGuirk record.  I was lucky enough to have recorded one of them.
We had our first big garden harvest--peas, beans, and one of the potato plants.  The potatoes were smaller than I thought they'd be, but I'm sure I can make some soil adjustments as we go forward.
We will probably watch the Auburn baseball game tonight; otherwise, we are very dull people :-)

No comments: