Sunday, July 16, 2017

Callaway Odds and Ends

Ashley was nice enough to download a lot of pictures from the trip to the hard-drive.  I don't want to go back and integrate them into already published works (I'm certainly not going to be George Lucas and add CGI to a bunch of original material).  Thus, here are some of Ashley's better efforts.  First, when we were at the Bledsoe's house, they had a pretty awesome Gatlin-esque nerf gun.  Bode liked it.
Next we have Bode and me playing a game of chess on a half-person sized board.  I believe I won this game, but Bode had me for awhile--I think he took my rook, and his only error was not seeing some tactic that allowed me to get his queen.
Bode and I also tried our skills on the shuffle board court.  I think I beat him more than he beat me, but the score was very close.
Ashley took some pretty funny shots of the animals on the safari.  Ashley does this to me when she's hungry.
Here are some good action shots of Bode water skiing.
Finally, a shot of me at the Mecca.
Her pictures are better than mine--more pixels I guess.  Game of Thrones premieres tonight.  Ashley is very excited.  Me?  Meh.

No comments: