Sunday, December 31, 2023

Another year has come and gone. Ashley and I spent the last two days in Auburn. We went early on Saturday morning so we could watch the Auburn football game in an Auburn bar...big mistake, as the team was just destroyed by Maryland. But we are happy to say the Auburn basketball team had a "rebounding" win against Tennessee Chattanooga, easily beating the Mocs 101-66. I took a number of pictures. First, here is Ashley in the parking lot with glorious Jordan Hare stadium in the background.

During the game, I tried to get a shot of Bruce Pearl, but none of my pictures came out very well.

After the game, we took a selfie with the court in the background.

We also took a shot of the scoreboard.
You might be asking, "Where was Bode?" Well, he had swim practices that he didn't want to miss, so we took the big risk and let him stay home all by himself. Yikes! Fortunately, the house was still standing and both dogs were still alive when we got home.
I don't really have any new pictures of Bode. However, I do have a funny one. A friend sent me this picture--she was taking pictures of her kids, and Bode decided to photobomb them.
We had a wonderful 2023 and are looking forward a fun-filled 2024. Happy New Year to all

No comments: