Thursday, December 8, 2022

Swim Banquet

Choctaw had its end-of-the-year swim banquet on Tuesday night. It was a lovely event. Before we ate, the team had a big photo opportunity. It would have been a good picture had I not had my finger in front of the lens.

The coaches also gave out some awards. Bode was given the Rookie of the Year award.
I also got a picture of Bode getting the award, but neither Coach Jasson nor Bode looks their best.
Bode also received his varsity letter, so I guess we are going to have to get him a letterman's jacket. Ashley has been gone all week, so we sent her a picture of Bode giving the puppies some love. Rowdy is getting pretty big.
Only 17 more shopping days until the fat man arrives. I guess I need to get on the stick :-) Pleasant week to all.

No comments: