Sunday, July 24, 2022

FSU Band Camp

Bode spent a week at Florida State University at the end of June. We don't have many pictures--just two really--but I am posting because at some point, we should get a link to the concert they performed. We weren't allowed to do any recordings, so hopefully in August, we will be able to share this with you.

This first picture is of Bode and Grace when we dropped them off at the dorm. 

This next one is a picture of Bode in the dorm room. I don't think he liked me taking pictures, so after this, I put the camera away :-)
I think Bode liked his time in Tallahassee.  He did tell me he didn't want to be a music major in college--he prefers playing and having fun as opposed to the theoretical part of music, which is great.  We'd rather that he figures this out now rather than later :-) He did say he HATED the food, so I don't think FSU will be near the top of his list of colleges.

The concert they played after one week of rehearsals was outstanding. Check back here at the beginning of August for a link!

No comments: