Friday, June 10, 2022

Callaway Part 2

As many of you know, Ashley and I like to golf.  Bode has been a couple of times, but he has not shown a big interest in it.  Thus, we were thrilled when he said he would play with us.  I had to let him wear one of my collared shirts and a nice pair of shorts.  The boy cleans up nicely.
Here is a good picture of Ashley on the tee.
I also got a good picture of Bode in mid-swing with the lake in the background.
I did get a goofy one of Bode and me in the cart.
And here is a picture of Bode driving the cart, a clear violation of the rules :-)
I also took some movies.  Here is Bode coming off the tee.
And finally, here is a movie of Ashley and Bode hitting their drives.

We had a wonderful time golfing.  Amazingly, Ashley and I played fairly well--nothing great, but we didn't hurt ourselves, and that is always a good day.  We were sad to see our time in Callaway come to an end, but it was nice to get home and see Rowdy and Barkley.  We will probably rest this weekend and return to our normal lives on Monday. Pleasant week to all.

No comments: