Monday, March 12, 2012

DW VI: Lots of Pictures

We received our CD-ROM with 140 pictures taken by the Disney professional photographers. Here are some of the better ones. First a shot of us at the Magic Kingdom. You'd think Bode would have been happier.
Next up are some pictures when Bode was made a Junior Mayor. He was quite thrilled.
They also took some pictures of the three of us eating our meal. Note here is evidence that I broke my Lenten vow and ate sweets. However, I justified this in my head by the fact we actually paid for the Disney trip and meals before Ash Wednesday. Therefore, since I bought the dessert before Lent started, it was ok to eat it. A technicality, yes, but I'm sure the Inquisition would let me off.
Next is a great picture of the three of us in front of Hollywood Studios.
Here are some great shots of Bode from Jedi Training Academy.
We also got some good shots with various characters whose pictures didn't turn out so well using our camera. Bode's favorite has to be those with Phineas and Ferb.
Finally, here is one of the three of us in front of "Mt Everest."
As I said in previous posts, it was a wonderful vacation, and we can't wait to get back to Disney. Anyone want to join us? Pleasant day to all.

No comments: