Sunday, February 27, 2011

Waste of Time

Ashley and I have started doing yoga again. We had a class we went to before Bode was born, but haven't really done it since. We bought some DVDs and are giving it a go. Bode had the camera while we were practicing today (yes, we even use the right lingo). They certainly aren't going to make yoga cards out of our poses, as our upward-dog probably could use some work.
For Christmas, Ashley received the video game, Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii. Sadly, I have spent way too much time on this little adventure. I managed to clear all the levels (there are something like 80 of them). Now, I realize for each level, there is a Time Attack mode, where you try to complete the level as fast as possible. I've done ONE level where I achieved a Shiny Gold Medal. Sadly, I chose to video tape the replay and post to the web, much like many Kongophiles have done on youtube (yes, I am a loser). I've no idea how many tries it took me to get this time. Maybe more than 100? If Bode feels neglected, blame the Kong...
Ashley has started us on a new diet. Yes, yoga and healthy eating. Don't you wish you were coming to visit??? :-) Pleasant week to all.

No comments: