Sunday, April 28, 2024

Bode Awards

Bode was fortunate to receive some awards this month. First, his high school swim coach nominated him for an FCA Champions of Character award. Bode (along with a couple hundred other athletes from schools around the region) were recognized at a nice ceremony a couple weeks ago. Bode sat with the other athletes, and I tried to take some zoomed in pictures, but they turned out all blurry.

They called the name of all the athletes. Here's Bode getting ready to be recognized.

There were some pictures after the event; I think Bode is somewhere in this mass of people, but I'm not sure where :-)
Bode was also recognized as a Indian scholar by the high school. I think this has something to do with his GPA; I guess he was recognized last year in a similar ceremony but the little sh*t didn't tell us about it. Fortunately, we were able to attend this ceremony. Sadly, I was a little late starting the video, so I didn't get the calling of his name.
A friend of ours was right up front, and she managed to get some good pictures of Bode shaking Mrs Heck's (the principal) hand
Bode even found us after the event and took a picture with his mother. He looks thrilled.
As always, we are very proud of our little guy :-)

No comments: