Sunday, February 11, 2024

The Petersons

Jon and Shelly Peterson visited this past weekend. They were on their way to Panama City, and we got to spend Saturday night and Sunday morning with them. After they arrived, Jon decided to recreate the iconic Bear Photograph that has become so popular.

Saturday night, we stayed in and ate BBQ and had a wonderful time visiting with Jon and Shelly. Sunday, Ashley cooked us a nice breakfast, and then we went out to the dock for a few photographs.
The weather wasn't great, but we had to take Jon and Shelly out to Sandestin to meet up with Shelly's sister, so we decided to stop at the Harbor Walk; needless to say, we got a little wet.
We had a great time with them even if it was only a day-visit; hopefully we'll get out to Nebraska and go golfing with them at their exclusive club.

I ran in a 5-mile race yesterday. It is far too long of a story to explain why Ashley didn't run with me, but hopefully, we'll both be racing together at the next local race. I earned the title of Grand Master at this race, which means I was the first finisher that was over 50 years old. Plus, I also managed to beat the top female finisher (I knew she was behind me, and I wasn't going to let her catch me at the line :-)
Bode and I have a big trip to Huntsville this week for the SES short course championship swim meet; should be fun!

No comments: