Sunday, October 23, 2022

Homecoming

Choctawhatchee High School had its 70th anniversary this week. Things kicked off with a big football win and a great performance by the band (Ashley and I worked, first in the parking lot and then selling band merchandise, so don't ask us about the game :-)

Saturday night was the big homecoming dance. Bode went with a lovely young lady named Grace along with a large group of friends. The theme was Hollywood Glam; I wasn't sure what that meant, but the kids all looked amazing. First is a picture of the group; I have no idea who all the kids are, but I do know Bode and Grace are on the far right.

Next is a good one of all the boys, err, young men. They all wore goofy socks.
Next are some nice ones of Bode and Grace.
Finally, here is a picture from the dance.
I think Bode had a nice time--it is so hard to get more than two words from a teenager :-)

No comments: