Sunday, October 23, 2022

Birthday

Matias is an exchange student from the Czech Republic on Bode's swim team. He had his 18th birthday party today. His host-mother had the party at her family's property on the Sound, and Bode had a great time. First, here's Bode and one of his friends (I know this isn't Matias) jumping off the dock.

Next is a picture of the group carving pumpkins. Matias is the boy with the blue shades on his head.

Bode said he had a lot of fun at the party. Hopefully not too much fun because this is a big week for the CHS swim-team; the district meet is Wednesday. Bode will be swimming the 100-butterfly, the 200-IM, and he is on the medley relay and the 4x100 relay. Hopefully they swim well :-)

Finally, I'm sure you have read this somewhere else, but I thought I would let you know Ending the Cycles, the long-awaited sequel to my first book, has hit the market.

Get your copy now before they are sold out :-) Pleasant week to all.

No comments: