Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Greensleeves

Bode has been learning Greensleeves on the violin.  I think he sounds awesome, but he said he..."had a shaky bow" in the recording below.  All the students in the sinfonietta are making recordings of them playing the same piece of music.  I think the conductor is going to piece them together to make it sound like an orchestra.  When he does, I'll be sure to upload the file (or if it's too big, I'll upload the link).  I don't know if you can see the ear piece in Bode's left ear.  They all had to play using a metronome to ensure they had the same beats-per-minute.
Things are starting to open up here.  In fact, I'm going to the music store to pick up some more valve oil for Bode's trumpet.  I might also hit the grocery store for some more blueberries, as Bode seems to go through four packs a day since he's home all the time.  Pleasant day to all.

No comments: