Friday, May 26, 2017

A 4th Grader

Bode's last day of school was on Tuesday.  Hard to believe he'll be ten this year and will start 4th grade come August.  The former 3rd graders did a little spring musical last week.  Here's a picture of Bode--it's not a great picture, because it looks like Bode isn't doing anything.
Here's a sample of the Irish tunes we were treated to.
Afterwards, they posed for a large group shot.
Bode has been out of school for a few of days.  We went on a bike ride the first day, and the past two days, he's had some friends come over.  I took a group shot of the boys--we wait all year for summer, and they spend it indoors playing Mario Kart!  Pictured below are Bode, Tylen, and Eli.
I think I mentioned Bode had a swim meet earlier this month.  The other day at practice, Bode was told he now has the second fastest time ever (not sure how far back the records go--at least 100 years I'm thinking) for a 9-10 year old in the 25-yard butterfly.  His coach gave him the following.
I think I'll go to bed early--either that or I'll take Barkley on some laps to tire her out, because right now, I think she's sleeping, and it's only 6 pm.  Pleasant week to all.

No comments: