Sunday, June 19, 2016

Soccer Camp

For the past week, Bode did soccer camp at the Air Force Academy.  I dropped him off every morning at 8:15 and picked him up at 4:15.  Eight solid hours of soccer, although they did take a significant lunch break.  Still, it was a lot of hard work Bode, and we think he enjoyed it (at least he says he did, and it got him off the computer for an extended period of time, so I guess it's a win-win).  I didn't hover around the camp and take pictures, as I do have a job for a little while longer.  But the sports camp had a staff of photographer that took pictures and posted them.  I was able to take a screen grab of the pictures with Bode.  No real action photos of Bode, but there are some nice pictures.  I won't bother to try to comment on what was going on in each, as I've no idea.  In a couple pictures, Bode has his hands on the ball, so I hope he was disciplined accordingly :-)
I was able to attend the "closing ceremonies" with Bode.  If you look closely, you can see us at the bottom right.
Soccer camp was a great success, although the US National Team isn't really beating down our door.  He has another "British Soccer Camp" in July, which should be a ton of fun.  This week, he has chess-and-video-game-design camp.  Should be fun :-)  Pleasant week to all.

No comments: