Sunday, March 23, 2014

Joey and Harley

Joey and Harley have become fast friends.  We were initially worried, but it turns out that was for nothing.  Joey and Harley are exhausted every night from all the playing they do, which then makes them sleep through the night (also a good thing).  Joey is just about house trained.  I don't think he's to the point where we would trust him on his own in the house, but we have not had any accidents this past week (knock on wood).  Below is a movie of Harley and Joey fighting.  A neighbor told us he watched the two dogs do something like this for 15-20 minutes one day out in the yard.
We are also excited because Joey will sleep in Bode's room.  Harley will go wherever I go (which is sometimes annoying).  The other night, I went up to check on Bode, and Joey came with me.  He curled up next to Bode and spent the whole night with him.  Very sweet.
You might look at the above picture and say to yourself, "Bode's pillow is disgusting!"  I agree, but it's not dirt.  We used some green dye on his hair for St Patrick's Day.  Evidently we didn't get it all washed out, with a lot of it ending up on Bode's pillow :-)  It is spring break for Bode and me.  I don't know what we'll do.  We did get a Wii U, and purchased Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.  This has occupied the bulk of our day today.  Pleasant week to all.

No comments: