Sunday, March 16, 2014

Jocelyn's B-Day Party

Bode's friend Jocelyn had a birthday party.  The narrative that accompanies the photos is false as I was not at the party.  Ashley took these pictures.  I picked the best ones and wrote what I thought was happening based on what Ashley told me.  Forgive me if I stray from actual events--the below is based on a true story.  They had quite the setup in their backyard, so Bode was a pig in slop.
Bode liked jumping on the trampoline.  He's the one in the Auburn jersey (as if there was any doubt).
He then played in the bouncy house with some kid that looks like he's napping.
All the kids got together for a group photo.
Jocelyn's Dad got out the motor cart.  The rule was only Evan (Jocelyn's brother) could drive because he was older (maybe 9 or so--lots of experience there).  Bode loved riding with him.
All in all, it was a successful party.  Bode ate cake and ice cream, and then barely touched his dinner when he got home.  He'll probably want something to eat before bed.  Knowing him, he'll likely eat a whole bag of grapes.  He loves them.  He'll likely be a sommelier when he grows up.  Pleasant week to all.

No comments: