Friday, May 31, 2013

More Pictures

As promised, here are some pictures of Bode's day with the Albuquerque cousins.  They went to Seven Springs, which involved a lot of hiking and stair-climbing with lots of opportunities for cute pictures.  Here are Bode and Devin.
Next is a good picture of the kids in front of the water fall.
Here's a neat one of Sean giving Bode the rabbit ears.
In this next one, note the cheer-leader pose Ms Devin is striking.
Here's a nice one of the whole gang going across a rickety bridge.
Here's one of the whole ABQ troop.
Tuesday night, we all went to PF Chang's for dinner.  I was surprised with a premature birthday cake.  Bode helped me blow out the candles.
Finally, here is a decent picture of Ashley and me.
This is my last post as a 30-something :-(  At least I'll be in a different running age group.  Pleasant day.

No comments: