Friday, May 31, 2013

Visit from Albuquerque

Pat, Dana, Brenna, Sean, and Devin were in Colorado for the Memorial Day Weekend.  Sean's soccer team, the Rio Red Devils (I think that's their name--they wear blue and white colors, so why they are red-devils is a mystery to me) had a tournament in Denver.  We went up to Denver to watch them play. Bode was very excited--he thinks Sean is somewhat of a deity.

The little fellow has started wearing my sunglasses (or "my sunglasses" as he now calls them).
Here are some cute pictures of Bode, Devin, and Brenna playing on an empty field.
The game wasn't all that exciting.  Rio whooped the other team by some extreme score.  I think we stopped counting after it was 6 - 0.  Sean is number , and here he is in action.
No post can be complete without a movie of a screaming Bode-man.  The sound is horrible, but I think you can tell he was a little upset at the end.
I don't know why he was crying--probably some minuscule injury.  Fortunately he quickly recovered and was back to playing.  Sean's team ended up winning the tournament, going undefeated.  The whole clan came to the house for a Memorial Day cookout.  Sadly, I took no pictures.  Bode also got to spend the whole day on Tuesday with his cousins.  Pat took lots of pictures, so I'll be sure to load those when I get them.  Pleasant week to all.

No comments: