Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy's Day

Today was Mommy's Day.  I wanted to do something special, so I borrowed the car and got Mommy some presents.  We've done puzzles in the past, and I recently learned a lot about the solar system (did you know Saturn floats??).  I found this great puzzle in the book store that I knew Mommy and I could do together.  Here is an action shot of us working on it.  Note my cool haircut--I look sharp!
It took Mommy and me awhile to finish it.  Well, I should say it took Mommy and Daddy awhile to finish it.  I got a little tired and needed a break.  The two of them spent almost two hours working on it.  They were sweet enough to let me put in the final piece.  Here's a picture of Mommy and me in front of the finished product.
I'm really learning a lot at preschool.  I've even learned to spell and write my name.
Finally, I like to draw.  Along with the solar system theme, below is a picture of the sun.  I know, it's not that great, but I tried really hard.
We are having a great time in Ohio, although Mommy and Daddy seemed stressed.  They keep talking about "the move."  I've no idea what that is, but I'm sure they're worried for nothing.

Happy week to all.

No comments: