Saturday, April 22, 2023

Grammy Visit

My mother was visiting for the past few weeks. We had a wonderful time, and it was nice having Grammy around. We failed to take many pictures, but we did take these at the end. First, here is Bode with Grammy. Note Rowdy has to be in the picture.

Next, we have Grammy and me. I think it's funny how Grammy is stiff-arming Rowdy.
Bode has really dedicated himself to swimming. After practice, they do some dry-land work. I snapped these pictures of the boy "doing work."
Rowdy is now almost sixteen months old. Thus, it was time to take his balls. Little fellow is doing great--needs to wear the donut-of-shame for a few more days, but he seems like his normal self.
Weather is starting to get very nice here. I'll have to take some pictures of the garden and post in the future--I already have six tomatoes growing! :-)

No comments: