Sunday, February 21, 2021

Skiing

 Bode's school was delayed two weeks at the start of the year.  School began on 30 August; this means everything has been delayed for two weeks to include spring break.  Thus, his spring break is in early April, which is not prime ski time.  My school did away with spring break this year, and with the middle school swim season starting in mid February, Ashley and Bode had to make a quick trip out to Colorado to get their ski on (I stayed home and watched the dogs).  I can't provide much narration because I wasn't there, but it does look like they had a great time.  

Here's a cool shot of Bode; note he is wearing one of my old winter coats.

Ashley and Bode were at Breckenridge on a Monday, and I don't think anyone else was there :-)
They had a great time skiing and then had lunch at Downstairs at Eric's.
They got to spend some quality time with Uncle Dave, Teddy, and Charlie.  Teddy is all grown up--I think he'll get his learner's permit next month.
Of course, Joey was happy when they got home.
Pleasant week to everyone.

No comments: