Saturday, November 28, 2020

Bode Playing Beat Saber

 We've posted previous videos of Bode playing Beat Saber.  This video is the same with a twist.  Bode figured out how to stream his Oculus headset to his computer so he is able to rewatch his games.  It's pretty neat, although I think he likes it more than I do.  After about thirty seconds, it all looks the same to me, but Bode is really into it, so I'll watch as many videos as he will make.

He did tell me that in the recording, there is a lag between the video and the audio, so the moves might not match up.  He can tell the difference.  I cannot.  In terms of video games, this one is quite a work-out.  We are going to get a shirt made for Bode that says "Body by Beat Saber" because after he has played for awhile, he complains about how sore his shoulders are :-)

No comments: