Sunday, November 1, 2015

First Day of November

We had our trick-or-treating last night.  Prior to going out, I harvested the final item from the garden--a very large pumpkin.  I don't know why the pumpkin is green--but it certainly went well with the Yoda theme.
Bode went trick-or-treating last night, dressed up as the Inquisitor.  I put on my Jedi robe, and accompanied him, along with Mommy in her cool get up.
I didn't take many other pictures--it was a beautiful night, but I had one hand full carrying my lightsaber, which doubled as a flashlight when it got dark.  Bode had a great haul of candy, and he's been munching ever since.

We went for a bike ride this morning, and then kicked the soccer ball around.  It's close to 70 today, so it was nice to be outside.  Sadly, we are recovering from both a Steeler loss and an Auburn loss.  It just isn't our year for sports teams.  Oh well--at least USAFA won :-)  Pleasant week to all.

No comments: