Monday, May 27, 2024

New Car

A few months ago, the car I bought back in November was totaled. Bode and I were out driving in the rain, and we did not realize there was a very large puddle; long story short, water can really wreck a car. Hence, this car is no longer part of the McGuirk fleet.

For the past few weeks, I have been driving the Jeep, and this really irritates Ashley because she can't be expected to drive just one car (the 370Z); she needs to have options when she goes out to the garage. I'd been looking around but hadn't had much luck until this past weekend. I got a 2021 BMW 330i; the best part is the car only has 5200 miles.

We did not do much this Memorial Day. Bode is done with school, so he is starting the summer swim season. He's practiced a couple times, and we also lifted (ugh--I am sore). Sunday afternoon, we did a low country boil on the patio.

The dogs seem to enjoy it when we are outside, although we did have to keep Rowdy away from the food.

I don't imagine we will do much more today other than lounge around the house and relax :-) 

No comments: