Saturday, November 11, 2023

State Swim Meet Part 1

The big state swim meet was last weekend. It has taken me awhile to gather all the pictures and videos from our separate phones, but I think I now have everything I need in order to properly document the meet. The day before the meet, the team met at the high-school for a big send off and some obligatory pictures.


The athletic director does a great job of getting the other students to come out and support all the sports teams (I guess missing class is a nice motivation :-) The school had made a nice sign, and there were lots of kids out supporting the team.

Here is a shot of the boys with Coach Thigpen, the AD.
Finally, it was time for the drive-out. Bode is in the back-right seat of the van.

Next stop, Ocala and the state swim meet!

No comments: