Thursday, April 30, 2020

Waverunning

We've been enjoying some of the nice weather during out stays at home.  The other morning, Ashley and Bode went out for a paddle board.
I don't know if the dogs are big fans of not being allowed out on the dock...
Ashley's friend, Sandra, and her two daughters came over today for a BBQ and some waverunning.  Her daughters are 19 and 12, and they really had a good time out on the water.  Ashley and Sandra went out for a little spin.
After they had some fun, we had some food, for which Bode was ready.
Ashley and Sandra posed for a nice picture.
After we ate, the four gals went out again.  I stayed at home and watched the dogs.
The girls had a wonderful time tooling around the bayou.
The carriage house is really coming along, but I don't have any recent pictures.  I'll take some tomorrow and post them--it's not like I have anything else to do :-)  Pleasant day to all.

No comments: