Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bode the Artist

It has been below freezing for the past five days.  We had a lot of snow on Sunday, and it has snowed on and off all week.  It seems like every time I go out the garage, I have to take an extra ten minutes and shovel the driveway (the Mrs. doesn't seem to know where the snow shovel is kept...)  Fortunately, the forecast is for some sun today, which will help melt the snow.  Unfortunately, the highs for the week are supposed to hover around 30, which will be a warm up, but it's not quite where I would like for it to be to allow me to go outside and do some work in the garden.  And I'm really hoping for a good harvest this year--I've even been reading stuff on the internet on how to plan the garden and the correct timing.  We'll see what happens.

Bode surprised us the other day and brought home the following:
We were quite impressed with the above fish.  He hasn't shown much talent for art, but he's done a couple pictures that show marked improvement.  Perhaps all the piano planning has unlocked the depths of his left brain.

Nothing else exciting going on today.  We rented Big Hero 6 on Friday night, which was quite fun.  Otherwise, Ashley is cleaning (at least the Mrs. knows where the mop is), and I think Bode wants me to order him a 2015 calendar (only two months late).  Happy week to all.

No comments: