Sunday, January 5, 2014

Junior Stroke Clinic

Bode is now in the junior stroke clinic phase of his swimming development.  These are hour-long sessions with multiple kids swimming laps.  It's almost like he's on a swim team :-)  He was afraid at first--didn't really want to do it, but as soon as he got in the pool, he was swimming away with the rest of the kids.  Lots of fun to watch, but I've only been to his first lesson.  I'm sure after ten of these sessions, that hour is going to drag on and on and on.
 After the laps, there was some playtime.  Bode loves the canoe.
Ashley's brother got Ashley some very cool Auburn photos for Christmas.  She is going to frame them and make some sort of homage to Auburn in the house--like there isn't enough Auburn stuff in here already.  I simply scanned the pictures and posted them.  I didn't feel like cropping the white stuff or anything like that.  Yes, I'm lazy and a little grouchy--school starts tomorrow :-(
My favorite has to be the Georgia picture, no so much for the picture of Ricardo Louis, but more so the anguish of the Georgia defensive back.  Gotta love it.  Happy week to all.

No comments: